Saturday 22 October 2011

ANIM1003 Drawing for Animators and Illustrators - Sketch Book Task Week 3 (16/10/2011)

Here is the progress on my weekly sketchbook task for my "Drawing for Animators and Illustrators" module.
Haven't quite finished it yet but here is what I have so far.


The above image is my choice for the task asking to draw something "Wooden" I chose the wardrobe in my room.


This image was for the task asking to draw a "Toy" the only toy I had on hand was this my 11th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver.


This next image was for the task asking to draw a "Drink" this was a little bit iffy as its hard to make a drink look different from one another, at least when it comes to black and white drawing that is. I just chose a cup of water for this.


This image as you may be able to tell was for the a task asking us to draw "Feathers". Luckily I was able to find a couple outside.


This image was for the task asking us to draw "Hot", I chose to draw something someone in the kitchen was cooking.


And this final was for the task asking us to draw a "Book", I chose my copy of "The Commemorative Edition Necronomicon - The Best Weird Tales of H.P. Lovecraft".

Well that's as far as I have currently gotten, these were supposed to have been completed by 17/10/2011 but I was unable to do it by then so I'll be working on the rest along with Sketchbook Task Week 4 which I will also be posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment