Sunday 27 November 2011

ANIM1003 Drawing for Animators and Illustrators - Sketch Book Task Week 8 (20/11/2011)

Here is my work and my thoughts on the sketch book task for week 8.

The task itself was to create 3 images the same that had been done last week only this time to use the printing method we had been experimenting with in that weeks lesson.


First is my face, I kind of like how it came out although it doesn't look to much like me the beard is a little bushier then my own and the hair looks more like some kind of cap or hat.


Next is my hand...all i have to say on this one is I wish I had done it completely different, I really don't like the solid black look.


Last we have my foot and as you can see after not being happy with my last pint I tried a different approach, I like the further detail and texture it has but again its not as great as I would have liked, I should really choose the things I print with moth carefully.

Well thats all for now, thanks for reading :).

No comments:

Post a Comment