Tuesday 15 November 2011

ANIM1003 Drawing for Animators and Illustrators - Week 8 (14/11/2011)

Today in my lecture we started by going over the sketch book collage assignment and the results of our work.

Mine were ok but due to me only doing them this morning they weren't as good as I would like them to be.

After a short and early break we got on with the lessons main task which was print making.

Here is my work.


First we started of my trying out some different objects to print with.


Next we tried to print a portrait of the person sitting oposite us.


Since I had some time left I just did a random one of my friend sitting next to me, he kind of looks like a lego man xD.

I'm not to happy with these, I wish I had prepared more in regards to gathering things to print with.

Well thats all for now, thanks for reading :3.

No comments:

Post a Comment