Thursday 10 November 2011

ANIM1003 Drawing for Animators and Illustrators - Cathedral Week 3 Completion (24/10/2011)

Here is my work and my thoughts for Cathedral week 3.













Above are the 12 thumb nails I did of various things in the cathedral, this was for task 1.


This one was for taks 2 a continuous like sketch.


This one was my attempts at a silhouette for task 3 think I should have done some detail to help define what it was.


This was for task 4 which was to do a sketch using various tones to reprisent the lighter and darker areas of an object.


This was for task 5 another silhouette like task.


This one was another continuous like sketch, this time of a cool looking lion statue that was at the feet of another statue.


This one was for task 7 which was to sketch an image using different marks and no outlines.


This was my sketch for task 8 part of a pillar.


This was for task 9 another silhouette sketch and another window.


And here is my final sketch for this week at the cathedral, no having to go back and finish off work this week :). This is a large portion of the floor with the various tile patterns.

Well that all for now keep checking back for more updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment