Tuesday 1 November 2011

ANIM1003 Drawing for Animators and Illustrators - Sketch Book Task Week 4 (23/10/2011)

I decided to do my sketchbook tasks for week 4 on the same day well I say the same as it was the only day I could have done them. I should have had the week 3 tasks done a week ago but anyway here are my pics for week for of my sketchbook tasks.


First is my sketch for the task "Rocks".


Next here is my sketch for the task "Pins" I chose to do 2 types of pins on my notice board though I don't know what they are specifically called.


Here is my sketch for the task "Water" I chose to draw my sink with the tap running.


Here is my sketch for the task "Bed" my bed is pretty messy (I rarely if ever make it) but I felt that looked more interesting to draw.


Here is my sketch for the task "Clock" as you can see I drew my own clock at the exact time I did it and for anyone wondering thats 10:57pm :).


Here is my sketch for the task "Boat" I didn't really have any reference to draw from so I just did a pirate or old wooden type boat.


Here is my sketch for the task "Tools" I dont have any mechanical tools so I went with my art tools.


This is my sketch for the task "Fruit" I just did a simple apple.


Here is my sketch for the task "Sweet".


Finally here is my sketch for the task "Frozen" again since I couldn't find a reference I went with a iceberg.

The sketches aren't as good as I would like them to be but i was in a bit of a rush so I did the best I could under the time constraints.

Well thats all for this post I'll see you in the next one :).

No comments:

Post a Comment